Due to my son’s recent medical emergency, in which he almost died from anaphylaxis after a severe allergic reaction to inhaled poison ivy smoke, I am directing everyone over to the Dreamsicle’s for a combined thank you.
There is a joking picture of my kid midway through his allergic reaction. The next day he ended up in the hospital after his face tripled in size. There is no treatment for except for a shot in the ass of steroids, but he is perfectly fine now and his face is completely healed. We are calling him Leatherface, which does not amuse him nearly as much as it amuses us.
Please head here to see the post.